Global Experiences Affiliated
You ARE NOT approved to participate in a Texas State Affiliated program(s) until you are accepted by Education Abroad. You must meet BOTH deadlines, Education Abroad's and your Affiliated Provider's.
Global Experiences (GE)
- GE focuses on career readiness and global leadership.
- Internships offered in Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin, London, Paris, Florence, Madrid, Milan, Rome, San Jose (Costa Rica )and 2 domestic locations, New York City and Washington D.C
- Dedicated Global Experiences staff in all locations, assisting with on-site activities, cultural/social event programming.
- Career Development establishing career objectives, resume and cover letter training and interview preparation.
Global Experiences Scholarships
GE will be awarding to the following students,
- Pell Grant recipients: $500 (year-round)
- Benjamin A. Gilman recipients: $250 (Summer) and $500 (Fall/Spring)
Gilman scholarship recipients are also Pell Grant recipients, GE will be stacking these awards, meaning, a Gilman recipient could receive $750-$1,000 from GE towards their program, depending on the term.
GE Featured programs
A selection of highlighted programs that are subject to change each semester.