Faculty-Led Program Approval Forms
Feasibility Proposal (Step 1)
- Required for all new programs or programs requesting a new location.
- Due Date: March 1st (year before program).
For existing programs requesting approval for a new location, click here to find the proposal.
Program Application (Step 2)
Once the feasibility proposal is approved, APDs must complete the program application. For more information on how to access the program application site visit the FAQs and program checklist pages.
- September 1st for new programs or existing programs with new faculty, new courses and/or new location.
- October 1st for existing programs with no change in courses, faculty, or location.
Note: If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you will need to download it to open the forms. If you are unable to do so, you may also contact our office to request forms to be sent to you.
- Course Schedule Form***New
- Course Schedule Form (for Liberal Arts Only)*** New
- Faculty-led Program Fees 2020-2021 *** New
- Fall 2021 Budget Worksheet
- Summer 2022 Budget Worksheet ***New
- Clery Act Report *** New
- Content for Online Brochure ***New
- Notification of Participation of Guests
- Program Assistants Approval Form
- CSA-Clery Act Incident Report (CAIR)
- Student Misconduct Report
- Emergency Action Plan Form
- Faculty-led Program Itinerary Form
- Approval Request to use a new program provider *** New
- Provider's Program Proposals Guidelines *** New