Faculty-Led Program Approval Forms
Feasibility Proposal (Step 1)
- Required for all new programs or programs requesting a new location.
- Due Date: March 1st (year before program).
For existing programs requesting approval for a new location, click here to find the proposal.
Program Application (Step 2)
Click here to find the application
Once the feasibility proposal is approved, all programs must submit this form.
- September 1st for new programs or existing programs with new faculty, new courses and/or new location.
- October 1st for existing programs with no change in courses, faculty, or location.
Note: If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you will need to download it to open the forms. If you are unable to do so, you may also contact our office to request forms to be sent to you.
- Course Schedule Form***New
- Course Schedule Form (for Liberal Arts Only)*** New
- Faculty-led Program Fees 2020-2021 *** New
- Fall 2021 Budget Worksheet ***New
- Clery Act Report *** New
- Content for Online Brochure ***New
- Notification of Participation of Guests
- Budget Worksheet Instructions
- Program Assistants Approval Form
- Crime Statistic Report Form
- Student Misconduct Report
- Terra Dotta, Student Application Training Reservation Form
- Printed Materials Order Form
- Education Abroad Program Information Form
- Emergency Action Plan Form
- Faculty-led Program Itinerary Form
- Approval Request for New Full-Service Provider
- Provider's Program Proposals Template