Faculty-Led Program Approval Forms
Step 1: Feasibility Proposal
- Required for all new programs or programs requesting a new location.
- Due Date: March 1st (year before program).
Click here to find the proposal for new programs here
For existing programs requesting approval for a new location, click here to find the proposal.
Step 2: Program Application
Click here to find the application
- Required for all programs.
- September 1st for new programs or existing programs with new faculty, new courses and/or new location.
- October 1st for existing programs with no change in courses, faculty, or location.
Note: If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you will need to download it to open the forms. If you are unable to do so, you may also contact our office to request forms be sent to you.
- Notification of Participation of Family and Friends
- Budget Worksheet Instructions
- Budget Worksheet
- Course Schedule Form
*When completing your Program Schedule, please use one Course Schedule form per class.
- Program Assistants Approval Form
- Crime Statistic Form
- Student Misconduct Report
- Terra Dotta, Student Application Training Reservation Form
- Printed Materials Order Form
- Education Abroad Program Information Form
- Emergency Action Plan Form
- Faculty Led Program Itinerary Form
- Full-Service Provider Template