Education Abroad has updated the process for student advising starting in Fall 2018. The Advising Form will now be filled out online through our application system, Terra Dotta. Each advisor will be given access to Terra Dotta to fill out the form.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete this process, please view the instructions here.
If you do not feel comfortable with this process yet, please find a printable version below:
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our office.
Process for Students
Students will follow these instructions:
1. Complete the Transfer Credit Agreement (TCA) form and upload it to your application.
2. The Education Abroad staff members will review your TCA form and forward it to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for course evaluation.
3. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will send the evaluated TCA form to their Advising Center to determine if the selected courses satisfy degree requirements.
4. Once the Academic Advisor determines if the courses satisfy degree requirements, the form will be emailed to Education Abroad.
5. The Education Abroad staff members will email the evaluated/approved TCA form back to you.
* If you have questions regarding evaluated/approved TCA, please make an appointment with the academic advisor.
Process for Advisors
The Advising Center will send the TCA to the appropriate Academic Advisor.
After the Academic Advisor determines if the courses satisfy degree requirements, they will send it to Education Abroad via email.
For students going on an exchange program, please send it to:
For students going on an Affiliated and Non-Affiliated program, please send it to:
Tania Vera Borunda