Education Abroad will be closed for the following dates:
* Labor Day, September 6, 2021
* Thanksgiving Holiday, November 24-28, 2021
* Winter Holiday - TBD
* Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 17, 2022
* Spring Break, March 13-20, 2022
* Memorial Day, May 30, 2022
* Independence Day, July 4, 2022
We recommend education abroad participants register their travel plans with the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy through the State Department's travel registration website.
Submitting incorrect passport fees could delay the processing of your application. Before submitting your application, visit the U.S. Department of State site and read the information carefully and entirely to ensure that your payment is correct.
Texas State Education Abroad is committed to ethics in our Education Abroad programs. Refer to the Web site of the Forum on Education Abroad for more information.
To access Texas State email from outside the US, you will need to turn on the "International Traveler Setting".
To turn this on:
1. Login to Texas State Online Toolkit https://tim.txstate.edu/onlinetoolkit
2. Select the "International Traveler Setting" option.
3. Turn the setting to "On".
It may take about an hour to sync up with your account.